Ohio Business Magazine’s ‘Ohio 500’ List Includes Fund Leaders
Fund President Bethia Burke, along with many leaders across our funding member organizations, appeared on the inaugural Ohio 500 list from Ohio Business Magazine:
Who are the most powerful and influential people in Ohio? There are many, to be sure, but who are the men and women who are truly working to make our state great?
In this inaugural feature, we decided to answer that very question. We asked our readers to fill out an online survey, spoke with our partners, reached out to community leaders and did our own research to create the 2022 Ohio 500.
But this feature is more than a list of people—it’s a look at what leadership means in the state of Ohio. In addition to the list, we have stories that profile influential Ohioans, describe our state’s business history and delve into what’s happening in Ohio’s business’ community today. Ohio is a state that is looking to grow, and these are the leaders that are helping to make that happen.
Leaders from Fund Member Organizations Recognized
- Case Western Reserve University President Eric Kaler
- Akron Community Foundation President John Petures*
- Cleveland Neighborhood Progress Executive Director Tania Menesse*
- Cuyahoga Community College President Michael Baston
- The GAR Foundation President Christine Mayer*
- Greater Cleveland Partnership President Baiju Shah*
- Lorain County Community College President Marcia Ballinger*
- Third Federal Savings & Loan President & CEO Marc A. Stefanski
- Westfield Bank President & CEO Michael Toth
*These honorees serve as voting representatives on our Fund’s Governing Committee. Read the full list here.