Fund members recognize that we are better together and that sustained, collaborative action leads to positive outcomes for them as institutions and individuals. Through our Fund, members:
- advance their own missions more efficiently and effectively;
- leverage their resources, both human and financial; and
- enhance their knowledge, skills and networks.
The Fund serves as an extension of our members' grantmaking. Through our Fund, members leverage their resources, knowledge and relationships to advance a growing opportunity-rich economy for the people of Northeast Ohio. Fund members advance our mission in a variety of ways, including:
- engaging on due diligence teams for grantmaking and other Fund expenditures;
- providing leadership to standing committees (i.e., Finance, Nominating and Personnel, Member Development and Engagement, Evaluation and Grantmaking) and ad-hoc committees;
- leading initiatives in areas of Fund interest, such as workforce, entrepreneurship or land use;
- representing our Fund in our regional partnership with the organized business community and others;
- connecting the regional work of our Fund to the strategic planning and activities of local communities where they reside;
- participating in affinity groups focused on their grantmaking interests outside of our fund;
- developing our Fund's strategy, setting annual priorities/budgets, and determining responses to emerging issues; and
- representing our Fund in speeches, at conferences and on blogs and other media locally, regionally and nationally.
For more information about Fund membership, email email@example.com.