Fund members recognize that we are better together and that sustained, collaborative action leads to positive outcomes for them as institutions and individuals. Through our Fund, members:
- advance their own missions more efficiently and effectively;
- leverage their resources, both human and financial; and
- enhance their knowledge, skills and networks.
The Fund serves as an extension of our members' grantmaking. Through our Fund, members leverage their resources, knowledge and relationships to advance a growing opportunity-rich economy for the people of Northeast Ohio. Fund members advance our mission in a variety of ways, including:
- developing our Fund's strategy, setting annual priorities and budgets, and determining responses to emerging issues;
- connecting the regional work of our Fund to the strategic planning and activities of local communities where they reside;
- engaging on due diligence teams for grantmaking;
- providing leadership on committees;
- leading initiatives in areas of Fund interest;
- representing our Fund in our regional partnership with the organized business community; and
- representing our Fund in the community through public speaking, writing and blogging opportunities, as well as in other media exposure.
For more information about Fund membership, contact Director of Communications Sara McCarthy.