Our job creation efforts build on distinct regional assets in order to create and retain good jobs with long-term payoffs for people of all skill levels.
To create good jobs, we support efforts to:
- Grow biosciences and other targeted industry clusters, including additive manufacturing;
- Promote entrepreneurship networks and outcomes;
- Support existing high-growth potential companies through innovation; and
- Strengthen business development (business attraction, retention and expansion) networks and outcomes.
- We also advance a regional economic competitiveness strategy to bring more jobs and opportunities to our region with our business sector partners through Team NEO.
Key job creation funding partners in 2016 were: