Fund members recognize that we are better together and that sustained, collaborative action leads to positive outcomes for them as institutions and individuals. Through our Fund, members:
- advance their own missions more efficiently and effectively;
- leverage their resources, both human and financial; and
- enhance their knowledge, skills and networks.
The Fund serves as an extension of our members' grantmaking. Through our Fund, members leverage their resources, knowledge and relationships to advance a growing opportunity-rich economy for the people of Northeast Ohio. Fund members advance our mission in a variety of ways, including:
- developing our Fund's strategy, setting annual priorities and budgets, and determining responses to emerging issues;
- connecting the regional work of our Fund to the strategic planning and activities of local communities where they reside;
- engaging on due diligence teams for grantmaking;
- providing leadership on committees;
- leading initiatives in areas of Fund interest;
- representing our Fund in our regional partnership with the organized business community; and
- representing our Fund in the community through public speaking, writing and blogging opportunities, as well as in other media exposure.
For more information about Fund membership, contact President Brad Whitehead.