National, social and regional media helped spread the word about the key lessons in the Catalyzing Regional Economic Transformation report jointly issued by our Fund and the Knight Foundation.
The Knight Foundation highlighted the report in a blog post writtent by Carol Coletta, vice president of community and national initiatives, and Jon Sotsky, director of strategy and assessment.
The Knight Foundation blog also featured a post by Fund President Brad Whitehead on the need to be persistent while working to catalyze change through collaboration.
Coverage and attention generated by the Catalyzing Regional Economic Transformation report included:
- The Cleveland area NPR affiliate WCPN interviewed Sotsky on the "hits and misses" of the Fund.
- Next City featured three of the lessons from the report.
- Fund President Whitehead told CivSource that our Fund strives to support collaborations that generate results and strives to avoid "coblaboration."
- @sandymaxey called the report a "must read"
- @markmuro1 of the Brookings Insitution said the report highlights the value of regional networks.