By Jennifer Conn, Akron reporter, cleveland.com
The search is on for a CEO to head up Bounce, the city's new, nonprofit, central innovation center.
Mayor Dan Horrigan on Wednesday announced five area professionals who will serve on the board of the facility, which is designed to support innovation, entrepreneurship and investment in Akron's startup and business community. The Bounce board includes:
- Deborah Hoover, president and CEO, Burton D. Morgan Foundation, chair
- Steve Charles, vice president, product development, Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Phillip Brennan, CEO, Echogen Power Systems
- David Zipper, fellow, German Marshall Fund
- Ken Babby, owner, Akron RubberDucks
The board held its first organizational meeting Nov. 29 and elected Hoover as chair.
"We are excited to embark on a thoughtful, independent search for a dynamic CEO to drive Bounce's success by catalyzing startup-driven growth and boosting corporate innovation efforts in Akron," Hoover said in a news release. "We look forward to initiating this competitive and critically important search in the coming weeks."
Continue reading here.
adidas NMD kaufen